deli nature flora 250g
Flora + is an intestinal conditioner developed by a partnership of veterinarians, nutritionists, scientists and leading growers.
In order to efficiently supplement a healthy diet, Deli Nature have developed Flora +. The unique combination of gut flora stabilisers, Bacillus Subtilis C-3102 and prebiotics, especially developed for birds, has a positive influence on and supports the flora of crop, stomach and intestines.
1. It supports a healthy intestinal flora FLORA + is composed of a balanced combination of a probiotic (Bacillus subtilis) and prebiotics to promote healthy gut flora
2. It maintains the structure of the intestinal wall FLORA + contains additional threonine, and butyric acid. Threonine is an essential amino acid and must be consumed in the diet. On average, 60% of the recorded threonine is used by the intestinal cells as building blocks for mucus. The reason for this is the high concentration of threonine in mucus. Mucus is an important part of the intestinal barrier, which protects against damage to the intestine by digestive enzymes and components from the diet. Butyric acid is another important source of energy for the intestinal cells.
- 1 g per 150 g or 150 ml drinking water eggfood
- 1 g per 100 g of hand rearing food
- Threonine 10 000 mg / kg
- Sodium butyrate 7.500 mg / kg
- Gut flora stabilizers
- Bacillus subtilis C-3102 1011 CFU / kg